Alfresco entertaining areas and outdoor kitchens are becoming a popular inclusion for homeowners as part of a renovation or new home. But it’s important to ensure that the correct design and materials are used in the external environment.
Some items to consider
– Will the kitchen be under cover or exposed
– Will food storage be required outside
– Do you want to prepare food outside
– How much cupboard space do you need for cups, plates, cutlery etc
– Will there be a sink / water supply required
– Will there be gas and electrical supply required
– Will a range hood be required
– Will there be cooking appliances such as a BBQ, Pizza oven or electric cooktop
– Drinks and wine fridges.
It’s all possible to create a relaxing and enjoyable space.